Monday, April 1, 2013

The Count Down

16 weeks and counting!  
I can't believe that we are already at 4 months! 




 12 weeks
 13 weeks
14 weeks
15 weeks
16 weeks.  Happy Easter!

 The bump has been a slow process.  My doctor told me to be careful what I wish for....so I will continue to be patient.  I am feeling much better this trimester.  The evening sickness has seemed to disappear.  However, the tiredness seems to linger.  I am pretty sure I could take a nap every day if I could!!

April 24th is going to be a big day in the Taylor family!! We get to see our baby on the big screen and find out the sex, baby willing!!  Predictions anyone?!

4 comments:

  1. I can't see the pictures :(

    My guess is a girl though. :) Either way yall will be phenomenal parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sticking with the prophetic guess of BOY! Either way, he/she will be the perfect child!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Love that kid already!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    I just discovered your site! Your pictures are fantastic! You are glowing! Being pregnant suits you well!

    Take care my friend...
    XOXO
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete