Friday, August 5, 2011

The Wedding

Well after waiting way too long, I finally got my CD of our wedding pics!  I have officially had them for about 3 days and my house is already outfitted with many of them!  There are just too many I want to share so I had to pick my absolute favorites and still there are too many :)

 The whole family!  The Taylors and the Livelys unite!!
 Mom pretending to help me put on my garter!
 The prettiest little flower girl ever, and also my niece!

 The Matron and Maid of Honor


 The Studs


 Before the wedding!  No peaking!!



 Dawson did such a great job on the ceremony, very heart felt and personal.  I still get compliments from people at the wedding about him.

 Our first prayer as husband and wife :)
 Caleb cracks me up in this photo.  There is another one where he is practically all the way bent over trying to get a glimpse of the action.
 Walkin down to good old Dolly Parton-"He's Gonna Marry Me"
 I love my sisters :)







 Getting ready for the reception


The whole wedding party! 
(This is one is a little out of order!)

Reception pics to come................

No comments:

Post a Comment