Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Biggest Fan

I hadn't planned on blogging today, but I just feel like I really need to share how wonderful my husband is!  He is by far my biggest fan, my best cheerleader, encourager, and the one who helps me get through the day.  

What spurred this post is the note he left me this morning.  I have an interview today, which is both exciting and very scary, and he left this message for me on our computer.  I hope he doesn't mind that I am sharing this, but I just wanted everyone to see how blessed I really am!!


GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW TODAY MY SWEET BABY!!!!!

YOU ARE SMART, BEAUTIFUL, EXPERIENCED, AND HAVE ALL THOSE CREDENTIALS WE TALKED ABOUT LAST NIGHT ; ), SO BE CONFIDENT AND GET IN THERE AND SHOW ‘EM WHAT’S UP!

I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY AND I’M PROUD OF YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD TO GET THIS INTERVIEW!!

"For the LORD will be your confidence,
And will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:26
GOD IS WITH YOU TODAY, AND EVERYDAY, LIKE ALWAYS  : - )

God is definitely good to me!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love that man! And he is 100% right on all those things....will be praying for you a little extra today!

    ReplyDelete